* Tell friends and relatives about this information, referring them to the main English Share International website.
* Send the link for Share International YouTube videos to friends or family, see: www.youtube.com/user/ShareInternational (also on this webpage is a list of links to channels with videos in Spanish, Japanese, German and French).
* You can make a tax-deductible donation to Share International Foundation Canada and support our continued work making this message known on the widest scale possible. Click here for our charities financial information at the CRA. If you wish to mail a cheque, please make the cheque out to:
Share International Canada
Cheques should be mailed to the following address:
To donate with a credit card, please use the link below. Thank you.
* Share our message in your own words with local groups who might be open to this information.
* Donate a Share International subscription to your local public library. Full versions are available in English and Japanese, with abridged versions in Dutch, French, German and Spanish.
* Donate one or more of Benjamin Creme’s books to your local library.
* Join one or more of the activist websites that work internationally for political, social, economic, and environmental reform (one example: www.avaaz.org).
* Join or start a Transmission Meditation group.
* Display the Share International literature at appropriate venues where networking is allowed.
* Tell others about the ‘star’ and encourage people to look for it in their local area.
* Introduce Benjamin Creme’s books to your local bookstores.
* Set up an information booth at local expos, fairs and markets.
* Mail a copy of Share International magazine with a covering letter to media and other influential people.
* Phone radio talk shows and ask if they have heard of Benjamin Creme and his claim that a great spiritual teacher named Maitreya has come to help inspire us to solve our global problems. Always try to connect this with the topic under discussion.
* Watch for newspaper or magazine articles offering an opportunity to write a letter to the editor, or to phone an editor/reporter and introduce this story.
Many are the ways to serve, but one among all today has priority: the Christ needs your willing help. Tell the world of His presence and His imminent emergence and aid Him more than you could know. Build together the thoughtform of this event and create a climate of hope. More than anything, this will insure His smooth re-entry into a troubled and chaotic world.
– The Master —, from ‘The people’s voice’
You, My friends, have a unique opportunity to serve at this time. You are in receipt of a message of Hope, a declaration of truth, and on your judgement rests your future. You may take the path that leads to sterile inaction: that is your right. But, my friends, why discard an opportunity to serve your brothers and Me in a most potent fashion? Make known the fact of My Presence among you and see the light of joy awaken in your brothers’ eyes. Let them, too, share in this manifestation of hope and promise for the world, and take your place by My side.
– Maitreya, from Message 68